Skip to main content

A strange day with strange girl








My heart was pounding. my body was shivering. it was so hard feeling of attraction to the girl sat in front of me in the bus bound to Peera Garhi. I was reading 'kino', a short story by Haruki Murakami, she was doing nothing apart from watching me nervously. maybe she was also feeling the same desire..same heart-pounding moment, or maybe not. I don't know. I even don't know if my feeling was real or just provoked by the story I had been reading for half an hour. she was still staring me omg! it was feeling too strong, even though, she was just a normal-looking girl, not that much beautiful to make me want to go near her or stare her affectionately.

the bus reached its terminal. I stood up hoping and not wanting to go her away. I departed from the bus and to my wonder, she was just behind me...a step backward. and she was on my right side at the next moment. I was amazed at what kind of the girl she is oh god...! my subconscious was laughing. she came to the next bus stand, we stood next to each other. or say I want to stand next to her so I was. I had no idea which route of DTC she would pick to travel further. I needed to board on the coming bus - 962. I boarded and....damn it!! she also. I scoffed subconsciously.  on the 6th bus s
tand, I needed to deboard. she was standing close to the exit door. and I was hoping that she would also deboard on the same stop and I promised to myself that if she did, I am gonna talk to her. but...the stop arrived and I had to deboard....all alone. I deboarded and looked to her if she would be seeing me. but the bus was crowded and I couldn't see her. I was walking on the footpath hoping we meet again. I had no idea what to do with the feeling. so, I shared it with my diary. voila. waiting for the next meeting. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

हो सकता है

 मौसम विभाग ने कहा था की दस तारिख को बारिश होगी  उसने कहा था की दस तारीख को मिलेंगे  न बारिश हुई न वह मिलने आई।  हो सकता है इन दो बातों का एक दूजे से कोई लेना देना न हो। 

जैसे...

वॉयलिन की कोई उदास धुन बजाते हुए, जैसे मर गया हो कोई संगीतकार। जैसे कोई बूढ़ा ठहर गया हो अपनी आखिरी खुराक खाने से पहले ही। जैसे मुस्कराते हुए हिरन की गर्दन काट दी हो शिकारी ने और वह भूल गया हो आखिरी तड़प के दर्द को चेहरे पर लाना।  जैसे पुकारा हो तुमने मेरा नाम आखिरी बार जैसे मैं कर रहा हूँ इंतजार तुमसे मिलने का,  आखिरी बार।

ख़यालों के कुछ टुकड़े

एक मजदूर प्रेमी अपने महीने भर की तनख्वाह से अपनी महबूबा के लिए एक चाँद लाया. और महबूबा चाँद पर बैठकर किसी शहजादे के पास चली गई. *** किताबें इंसान को बिना पिए ही शराबी बना देती है। *** कभी कभी मैं महसूस करता हूँ कि मैं सर्द हवा का एक झोंका हूँ. जो हर सुबह एक नीली तितली की पीठ पर बैठकर अपने काम पर जाता है. और शाम को लौटता है एक बादल बनकर. *** ऑफिस का घर से दूर होना कितना मजेदार है! 2 घंटे की भीड़ भरी तन्हाई में कितना कुछ लिखा जा सकता है। *** इस दुनिया में हर चीज एक करिश्मा है. यह करिश्मा ही है कि मैं ऑफिस में कीबोर्ड पर टिक टिक करते वक़्त यह महसूस करता हूँ कि मैं अपनी अपनी प्रेमिका को ख़त लिख रहा हूँ. ख़त, जो हर शाम अधूरा रह जाता है. ***